Grahame Turner's Source Page - Associated Content
Thursday, May 21, 2009
You can now find all this info at http://dreamunusuals.blogspot.com/
Save The Unusuals
In an effort to centralize and communicate with other like-minded individuals, here's a list of all the Unusuals-related stuff I have found:
- ABC's The Unusuals Homepage
- ABC's Contact Us page
- ABC, Inc.
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4551
- 1 (818) 460-7477
- Wikipedia Page
- IMDb Page
- Noah Hawley's blog
- Save The Unusuals Petition
- Sign Up for Amazon Notification of DVD Availability!
- Dream The Unusuals Blog
- EW Article on the Subject
- "Which TV Show will You Miss Most?" Poll by @_MattHunt_
- A beautiful send-off from Televisionary
- "By current standards, "M*A*S*H*” would have been discharged after four episodes." NewsOK
- My review of Fall TV, mostly about how bad canning The Unusuals was
- @NoahHawley (Show Creator)
- @TheUnusualsNYC, Dispatch/Main Show Feed
- @2ndSquadRescue, Fan's #SaveTheUnusuals Twitter
We have a Twibe... whatever that is: http://www.twibes.com/group/SaveTheUnusuals
- Copy the following: Joining a Twitter group. http://twibes.com/SaveTheUnusuals?v=1
- Tweet that link, feel free to include @2ndSquadRescue, @TheUnusualsNYC or @NoahHawley in the tweet, and send it off
- When you check the Twibe, it will search for your tweet and add you.
You can find the latest The Unusuals episodes on the ABC website
- Boorland Day
- One Man Band
- Crime Slut
- The Circle Line
- The Tape Delay
- The Dentist
- The Apology Line
- E.I.D. (airs 6/17/09)
I've been working on this since the conversation about Sandwiches based on our favorite characters:
Click to enlargePretty sure that's the name of Walsh's diner. It was written on the menu in the background just after Eddie Alvarez' prank.
Will add more as I become aware of it. Thanks for stopping by!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour, spelt flour, or unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 cup organic, chunky natural peanut butter
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Place racks in the top third.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. in a separate larger bowl combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, olive oil, and vanilla. Stir until combined.
- Pour the flour mixture over the larger bowl and stir together. Mix until they form a slightly dusty dough.
- Let sit for five minutes, give one more quick stir, just a stroke or two.
- Now drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Press down on each one gently with the back of a fork. It's a loose batter, so if you're set on doing criss-crosses, go ahead and chill the batter for an hour or so before this step.
- Bake for 10, maybe 11 minutes - but don't over bake or they will be dry.
- Let cool five minutes and transfer to a cooling rack.